Fit new front door set - Windows job in Chalfont St Giles, Buckinghamshire
Fit New Front Door Set
1. Remove current door, surround & overporch;
2. Install replacement door/frame set. Affix door sill, handles & letter box furniture - These items are provided;
3. Provide consumables required to complete the job., mastics etc.
4. Make good internal/external plaster & brickwork;
5. Work to a professional standard and follow current Regulations;
6. Remove/dispose of old door/frame, anciliary items & leave work area in a tidy state; and
7. Test, certify and guarantee workmanship. You must have a valid certificate of public liability insurance. Recent references (These should have previously agreed to be contacted to confirm satisfaction for similar work carried out).
Door is right hand hung as viewed from external face.
Door opens inwards.
Frame size is 2032mm X 920mm overall.
Leaf size is 1950mm X 805mm.
Frame is 70mm UPVC profile.
Frame stiles and head are aluminium reinforced.
- Feedback left for A & E Glazing
Tony & crew v. professional, hard working and polite.
- sam_52 2nd Apr, 2010Positive
Register and start receiving leads
Pick and choose from leads in your area
Contact details are exchanged
Win work and build your portfolio
- Tradesman start
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet Fitting
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Clearing
- Garages & Sheds
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Central Heating
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery